8 days ago
Job Id: 12976
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for supervising shop employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment.
- Responsible for daily production meetings to communicate on work status to management and other departments, receives production reports and helps develop solutions to production issues.
- Review production schedule with appropriate personnel and discuss priorities and problems with Operations Manager.
- Adhere to safety and quality regulations.
- Allocate materials, supplies, and products between work areas.
- Review materials and finished products to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Discard damaged or otherwise inferior materials or packing supplies.
- Perform employee training in equipment operations.
- Suggest and implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
- High school diploma required.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a non-union environment desired.
- Must have a good working knowledge of a production departments operations.
- Familiarity with various and particular functional areas such as fabrication, welding, assembly, shipping, etc.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Basic Computer Skills - Word, Excel, Outlook, AS400
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.