2 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
3 Day Workweek (Fri, Sat. & Sun)
Job Id: 5131
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, 401K Plan, Family Medical Leave, PTO and tuition Assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervise operations of the facility and aim for high performance.
- Surpassing Customer Expectations in compliance with KTP’s procedures and policies.
- Control waste produced and ensure employee safety.
- Provide training and educational materials to staff.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Ensure production efficiently will be a main focus and always pushing for more.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- An Associate’s degree in Supervision or Operations Management is preferred.
- 2-4 years of Supervising employees in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Must have Strong Leadership skills.
- Very Detail-orientated and can coordinate multiple assignments.
- Strong Coaching and Developing skills a must.
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Applications and have experience with Google Suite.
- Being able to maintain confidential and discrete with information.
- Experience with Temp Labor is a huge plus
- 2 Shifts
1st shift (6:00 AM- 6:00 PM)
2nd shift (6:00 PM -6:00 AM)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Tuition Assistance
- Life & Disability Insurance
Ask for Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest level of Education you possess?
How many years of Supervising in a Manufacturing Industry do you have?
Are you efficient in MS applications and have you used Google Suite before?
What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
Why are you looking for a new position?
What are your salary expectations?
Are you open to relocate?