about 1 month ago
27 Apr 00:00
Job Id: 6122
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Train and contribute to employees providing maximum effort for maximum productivity.
- Coordinate schedules of departments to maximize productivity based on needs and demands.
- Provides overall employee reviews based on performance.
- Shows strong communication skills between departments to make sure everyone is working efficiently.
- In charge of handling cost reductions, areas of quality improvement and equipment maintenance.
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- Ensures all company policies and procedures are being followed.
- High School Diploma/GED, College degree preferred but not required
- At least 3 years of Supervisory experience
- Must have experience in Poultry/Food Industry
- Must have managed 25 or more employees.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and orally)
- Must have a basic understanding of computers
- Must be able to work assigned days/hours and occasional weekends.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.