8 days ago
17 Feb 00:00
Production Supervisor-1st Shift
Supervisory Role in Production Management within the Metals industry
Job Id: 6250
The Production Supervisor (1st Shift) will be responsible for handling all of the human resource functions within the organization. Will make sure quality products is being produced in a timely fashion and handling safety policies and procedures.
- Managing production schedules and employee hour requirements while handling specific job assignments.
- Will improve production methods and equipment performance.
- Collaborating with the plant management team to assign, direct, review and monitor work of supervised staff to maximize productivity in the plant.
- Will be involved with scheduling, engineering, QC, Safety and human resource duties to ensure production targets are being adhere to.
- Bachelors’ degree in Manufacturing Technology or any other related field
- 5 years’ of production management experience within a manufacturing environment (Heavy Equipment, Sheet Metal or Aluminum)
- Proficient lean manufacturing processes that includes 5S
- HVAC experience is a MUST
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements