about 1 month ago
19 May 00:00
1st Shift (6am-5:30pm)
Beverly Heights, PA
Job Id: 6336
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for supervising all daily activities of the specified production line, including employee training, satisfactory employee production, and grade-out recording procedures,
- Responsible to oversee pallet stacking quality.
- Responsible to enforce proper packing procedures to meet product specs, costs, and organization.
- Responsible to monitor status of daily customer order requirements and ensure order completion to Ready Times within customer specifications.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate/Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field desired.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in a production environment; produce industry a plus.
- Familiarity of local, state, and federal laws and requirements to maintain compliance to all relevant statutes and guiding principles (FDA, USDA, MIOSHA, OSHA, CFIA).
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.