about 1 month ago
19 May 00:00
Production Supervisor (1st Shift)
Supervisory Role in Production Management within the Metals industry
Job Id: 6340
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for handling all of the human resource functions within the organization. Will make sure quality products is being produced in a timely fashion and handling safety policies and procedures.
- Managing production schedules and employee hour requirements while handling specific job assignments.
- Will improve production methods and equipment performance.
- Collaborating with the plant management team to assign, direct, review and monitor work of supervised staff to maximize productivity in the plant.
- Will be involved with scheduling, engineering, QC, Safety and human resource duties to ensure production targets are being adhere to.
- Bachelors’ degree in Manufacturing Technology or any other related field
- 5 years’ of production management experience within a manufacturing environment (Heavy Equipment, Sheet Metal or Aluminum)
- Proficient lean manufacturing processes that includes 5S
- HVAC experience is a MUST
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements