Los Angeles, California
about 1 month ago
14 Jul 00:00
Los Angeles, CA
Job Id: 6896
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to oversee activities of production.
- Responsible to establish operational procedures (SOPs) for all production operations for continuous process improvement.
- Responsible to train and coach production operators.
- Responsible to manage and prepare work orders for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment.
- Responsible to participate in planning personnel safety and plant protection activities.
- Responsible to prepare monthly reports by developing, collecting and analyzing production data to reduce inefficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At-least 2 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in a textile or similar manufacturing preferred.
- Production management as shift supervisor preferred.
- Spanish a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.