Kirkwood, New York
about 1 year ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career within the Manufacturing? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a production Supervisor for our client in the Bird food manufacturing. This role will be responsible to the production line with a hands-on leadership skill to lead the production team.
- Lead the management of daily workforce.
- Develop and maintain manufacturing documentation.
- Lead the maintenance functions.
- Ensure that production needs are met.
- Complete production reporting of work orders
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Ensure full compliance with the policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements
- Other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or science discipline preferred
- 3 – 5 Years of Supervisory experience in Lean manufacturing
- Strong manufacturing aptitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Leadership attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Medical and Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time off
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.