Pleasantville, New York
10 days ago
2nd shift: 4:15pm-12:45am
Job Id: 7655
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for overall direction of departments and employees.
- Inspection of all products.
- In charge of making sure setup and adjustments of machinery are correct.
- Sets/adjusts production schedule.
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers.
- Making sure all production is meeting production schedules and adjust accordingly.
- Suggest changes to improve overall efficiency of production.
- Analyzes and resolves issues quickly.
- Associates Degree or better.
- At least 5 years of Supervisory experience.
- Must have experience with Machine Shop tools such as CNC and manual lathes.
- Must have experience in MRP/Inventory Control.
- Lean Manufacturing along with 5-S is preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Direct Hire Position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.