St. Louis, Missouri
6 months ago
Supervisory role in Production Solutions within the Food Industry
St. Louis, MO
Job Id: 7912
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Production Supervisor will have strong leadership skills handling production functions within a food manufacturing setting.
- Completing production plans by scheduling; accomplishing work objectives, and providing results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Providing manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Performing additional tasks as required to accomplish organizational goals
- Informing plant management team & production scheduler on the outstanding raw materials that’s needed for scheduled production
- Handling inventory control level functions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of production supervisory experience within the Food Industry
- Strong leadership, organization, and communication skills
- Must have production experience in a manufacturing setting
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications
- The ability to work 10 or 12 hour shifts
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements