12 days ago
Job Id: 7914
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for supervising all daily activities of the specified production line, including employee training, satisfactory employee production, and grade-out recording procedures,
- Responsible to enforce proper procedures to meet product specs, costs, and organization.
- Responsible to remove damage or otherwise inferior materials or package supplies.
- Responsible to read the work orders and production schedules to determine product specifications, materials to be used, weights, dimensions, and tolerances.
- Responsible for requisition of material, supplies or repair services.
- Experience in a food production environment with at-least a year in a leadership role.
- Skilled in monitoring, troubleshooting, process control and critical thinking.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.