9 days ago
Job Id: 7946
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc.). Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Production Supervisor leads the production as per appropriate quality and safety standard
- Understand and meet customer expectations and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Enhances production efficiencies, manages waste control, human resources, and quality concerns or issues.
- Supervisors are expected to arrive 30 minutes prior to shift start, and stay 30 minutes after to ensure smooth shift transition
- Coaching and guiding production team members
- This role requires standing/ walking for extended period of time and lifting upto 25 pounds and moving upto 50 pounds
- Employee may encounter heat, humidity, airborne particles (dust/smoke) etc.
- Protective equipment provided, as this role involves working around moving mechanical parts, tools and machinery
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate’s degree in supervision or operations management preferred
- At least 2 years of experience as a Supervisor in a manufacturing/ production environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, leadership and time-management skills with good attention to detail and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects
- Understanding and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point) and with Google Suite
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Debalina Satpathy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.