about 2 months ago
Job Id: 8037
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Determine product specifications, materials to be used, weights, dimensions, and tolerances.
- Adhere to safety and quality regulations.
- Allocate materials, supplies, and products between work areas.
- Review materials and finished products to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Discard damaged or otherwise inferior materials or packing supplies.
- Perform employee training in equipment operations
- Resolve worker problems, complaints or grievances.
- Suggest and implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
- Conduct Quality testing and record operational and production data
- Sanitize the equipment and tools
- 2- 4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, including 1 year in a supervisory role
- Familiarity with food production processing
- Strong communication & Mathematical Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.