about 2 months ago
Job Id: 8047
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Analyze and organize on-hand inventory and demand data to develop a plan for meeting on-time delivery of finished goods.
- Enters subsequent manufacturing orders to be scheduled by production.
- Maintain accurate data within the AMS/WMS system.
- Manage daily production schedules in all of card manufacturing coordinating the off-shift activities with respective shift supervisors.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have flexographic wide web experience.
- Previous Supervisory experience.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- 401k Insurance.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.