16 days ago
Industrial Manufacturing Experience
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Base Salary and Full Benefits
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements
- Must have a good understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Must be proficient in the use and training of all quality department equipment and tools.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.