about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10690
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Good leadership skills and should be able to supervise and train employee to maximize productivity
- Employee engagement and performance management.
- Feedback management.
- Grievance management.
- Workforce planning, scheduling, and management.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols among the work area.
- Encourage employees to take regular safety and company policy trainings.
- Audit and give feedback for continuous improvements, including but not limited to cost reduction, quality improvement, yield control and tool and equipment maintenance, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 yr of experience in a supervisory role where they have managed 20 or more employees.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills - Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Food or Poultry industry experience is preferred.
- Wiling to work on assigned hours which might include occasional weekends.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.