Lower Manhattan, New York
about 1 month ago
Lower Manhattan, NY
Job Id: 9152
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports.
- Analyzes and reviews budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, reviews contracts and grants
- Establishes, maintains, and coordinates the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Recommends, develops, and maintains financial data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- BA degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of knowledge of professional accounting principles and practices.
- Must have knowledge of working with the Department of Youth & Community Development.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.