3 months ago
Job Id: 10359
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensuring staff has completed prerequisite trainings and orientation and notify administrator.
- Developing a relationship based on respect, honesty, and trust, acting as a role model.
- Completing yearly evaluations for staff and discussing evaluations with Program Director.
- Ensuring staff are following job descriptions as outlined.
- Privately discuss job performance and offering praise, discussing concerns, taking corrective action in a timely manner.
- Working along with staff while taking advantage of teachable moments to enhance job performance.
- Resolving conflict between team members and enlisting help of Program Director as needed.
- Scheduling adequate shift coverage.
- Discussing changes with staff in advance.
- Reviewing all schedule changes with Executive Director
- Meeting at least biweekly with RI3 (at apartment using Coordinator RI3 Discussion form)
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Supervisory, financial management and program writing experience preferred. Extensive experience working with people with developmental disabilities
- First Aid, CPR, Behavioral Intervention (UKERU, TOVA, MANDT, CPI, etc.),
- Medication Administration Certification
- Waiver Orientation Certification
- Ability to pass Background Investigation
- Clean Driving Record
- Subject to credit history report
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.