8 months ago
28 Oct 00:00
Leading Enterprise in Health Living Community
Job Id: 4142
Do you want to work for an organization who makes differences in people’s life? Do you want to work for humanity to be an impact?
The Program Director will be responsible for the overall management and operations of the company’s adult residence for HIV/AIDS, substance abuse and mental disorders. Additionally, the Program Director will also lead a team of staff including clinical supervisors, case managers, substance abuse/mental health/vocational counselors.
- Oversee case management activities including assistance with psychological support, support the development of clients' independent living skills via lease signing, establishing a new household and associated budget, ensuring clients successfully manage their resources.
- Direct and supervise staff in health, mental health and substance abuse activities, lead team organizational and service planning meetings, conduct individual supervision and provide exemplary leadership and program management.
- Coordinate with other community services such as inpatient, outpatient, emergency, day treatment, Health Homes and others to ensure comprehensive access to services.
- Ensure accurate reporting and efficient and effective staff practices. Develop and maintain policies, principles, and procedures that are in compliance with NYC-DOHMH, NYSOMH, Medicaid, HRA, and HUD and other relevant state, city, and borough-based agencies, programs and services.
- Maintain Quality Improvement (Q/I) Program activities, including but not limited to, databases, daily logs, progress notes, and ensure that client charts are appropriately maintained up-to-date.
- Overall management and maintenance of physical facility with responsibilities that include permits, OSHA, fire drills, inventories and other facilities related management issues, as required.
- Graduate degree in Social Work; Public Administration; Business Administration or any related field
- Ten (10) years of experience in the fields of mental health, substance abuse, homeless services, supportive housing and HIV/AIDS with at least 7 years in a management role
- Strong administrative and social service delivery or related experience
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in providing direct services related to the treatment and recovery of persons with HIV/AIDS, substance abuse, serious mental illness, and homelessness
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K match
- Paid vacation time and sick time.
Ask for: Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.