18 days ago
Job Id: 10358
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Providing high-level supports to ensure programs are operating at the GLC standard.
- Analyzing operations and thinking critically about issues that need to be addressed or improvements that need to be made.
- Reviewing quarterlies written by Program Coordinators as well as identifying problems and addressing them.
- Ensuring that reviews address outcomes in Individualized Service Plan (ISP).
- Researching and promptly responding to questions about assigned programs from Executive Director, Quality Assurance Director and Administrator.
- Notifying Quality Assurance Director of SIS Assessments and annual.
- Using quarterly data to address issues and make changes to ISP.
- Completing quarterly checklists
- Identifying problems and addressing them in a timely manner
- Setting clear expectations and holding Program Coordinators accountable regarding program operations and fulfilling.
- Reviewing healthcare (medical and psychiatric appointment records) in a timely manner and asking questions as needed for clarification.
- Attending quarterly and annual ISP meetings, preparing any material in advance; soliciting input from Instructors and Program Coordinator
- Writing annual plans based on strengths, needs, observations, assessments, and feedback received from support staff
- Soliciting feedback from support staff on ISP implementation techniques
- Submitting plans for review prior to submitting to Support Coordinator and/or Guardian or Authorized Representative
- Periodically reviewing data, checklists, and forms.
- Attending and participating in monthly program staff meetings.
- Preparing for and attending all monthly leadership meetings
- Ensuring GLC information is organized and easily accessible to the team
- Bachelor’s Degree or five years’ experience in providing direction, development and implementation, direct supervision and monitoring services provided
- 2-3 years of management and program-writing experience required, preferred
- 1-5 years (depending on qualifications) experience working with people with developmental disabilities
- First Aid/CPR, Behavioral Intervention (TOVA, MANDT, CPI, etc.), Waiver training
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.