about 1 month ago
Program Finance Specialist
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 9146
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Aerospace Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Program Finance Specialist for our client in the Aerospace Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will be in control of all financial management as well as preparing reports, verifying cost reporting, and providing analysis.
- Must be able to complete monthly financial reports.
- Must be able to review billings.
- Must be able to make financial recommendations.
- Must be able to effectively document.
- Must be able to create cost and pricing adjustments.
- Must be able to verify contract modifications.
- Must be able to ensure project setup needs are being met within ERP.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting or finance.
- Must have 5-7 years related experience.
- Must have a great understanding of financial and accounting principles.
- Must have knowledge of FAR, DFAR and CAS.
- Must have hands of experience with Deltek Costpoint modules.
- Must have hands on experience with Congos reporting tools.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.