2 months ago
Job Id: 4086
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, PTO, and tuition assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, and develops solutions to program issues and problems
- Responsible for management of performance, cost and schedule for multiple projects
- Provide customer with timely status of technical, fiscal, and programmatic issues
- Coordinate and monitor the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Business or equivalent field (Engineering degree is a plus) required
- 10 + years of related experience working with space /military applications required
- Demonstrated experience in program management of space level programs/projects REQUIRED
- Strong knowledge of U.S. MIL and NASA specifications in relations to military and space level parts
- Excellent customer service and a commitment to quality.
- Must have a "Hands On" management approach with a focus on continuous process improvement, bottom line financial objectives and meeting customer expectations
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (15-20%)
- Strong English and Japanese language skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
Ask for: Brittany Samba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.