3 days ago
Program Manager (Remote)
Job Id: 10450
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Contribution to the program strategy, implementation and maintenance of program initiatives aligned with corporate objectives
- Management of program assessment, evaluation, and improvement planning
- Management of multiple projects, planning, reporting, ensuring program goals are reached
- Internal stakeholders’ engagement
- Budget management for maximum productivity
- Engagement with selected external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field or equivalent work experience.
- years’ experience in corporate learning and training program
- Hands on experience Education and Training Program Management & Development preferably in Telecommunication Industry.
- At-least 2 years of working knowledge of digital marketing.
- years of proposal writing experience.
- Hands on experience in Implementation and maintenance of program initiatives aligned to corporate objectives
- Experience in Microsoft suite MS project, SharePoint is a huge plus.
- CMS and LMS (Learning Management Systems) is highly desirable
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.