Ridgeway, South Carolina
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10719
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Organizing daily activities based on the goals of the organization
- Devising new programs that support the organization's objectives
- Coming up with sustainable goals for the organization
- Working with other departments to develop budgets and plans for the programs
- Evaluating and assessing the programs' strengths and weaknesses
- Monitoring projects and overseeing project managers to ensure goals are met
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss program status and goals
- Working with the marketing team to improve strategies
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a purchasing storeroom operations/inventory control, preferably in an industrial setting.
- High-level management and leadership skills
- Ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Risk management
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Cost control and budgeting skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.