10 months ago
31 Oct 00:00
Project Control Analyst
Job Id: 4440
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work on overall project planning through reporting on project schedules and contract deliverables.
- Keep track of active program budgets and ensuring that program expenses are strictly monitored monthly and that monthly expenses are on target.
- Evaluate and monitor the performance and efficiency of a portfolio of jobs in assigned Area and facilitate and lead efforts to drive site productivity at various sites leveraging local teams, company tools, and personal knowledge.
- Participate in the regional Project Controls team to drive area-wide systemic changes.
- Experience in planning/scheduling on industrial construction and maintenance projects.
- BA degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or another technical field from an accredited university.
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas and/or Petrochemical cost control, scheduling techniques, estimating, change management, or risk management.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.