Saddletree, North Carolina
15 days ago
Directorial role in Business Development Solutions within the Construction Industry
Job Id: 7898
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Project Director will have strong leadership skills handling all of the restoration operations. That would include managing current and new business ventures within the organization.
- Will collaborate with the project manager and accountant providing budgets, completion dates of projections and other necessary functions as needed
- Help put together trade shows
- Exceeding sales and profit objectives
- Targeting major accounts as well as creating new business development connections on a weekly basis
- Negotiating new contracts with clients
- Making sure the production team is constantly meeting deadlines
- Working with people that is from the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors pertaining restoring their properties
- The ability to submit contracting bids
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Construction Management, or any other related field
- 5 years of business development and sales experience in restoration within the construction industry
- Construction Restoration experience for roofing, flood/water damage, etc. is a MUST for the role
- Proficient in Xactimate software
- The ability to travel extensively
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Applications
- Proven track record in sales generated
- Strong leadership, organization, and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.