4 months ago
02 Dec 00:00
Job Id: 4469
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Plans project costs.
- Provides pre-sale support for sales and applications engineers along with technical support, conceptual design drawings, and technical data in support of the sale.
- Confirm all aspects of the order as outlined in the quotation and other materials submitted with the sales order.
- Acknowledge customer purchase order recommending revisions.
- Verify orders
- Review test protocol.
- Plan timetables, work schedules, and budget for entire project.
- Conducts design reviews.
- Oversees the project flow during the manufacturing phase of the project.
- Assist the integration technician and technical writing support staff.
- Create bills of material.
- Provide technical assistance and deliver formal technical presentations.
- Trains and mentors lower ranking Project Engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience.
- 5+ years of technical experience.
- Experience in conceptual design drawings, and technical data in support of the sale.
- Experience in customer purchase order recommending.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.