about 1 month ago
31 Mar 00:00
Job Id: 6408
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Lead engineering efforts supporting product cost saving, manufacturing process improvement, warranty reduction and quality assurance initiatives.
- Investigates production problems relating to design. Identifies the root cause and initiates corrective action.
- Authors, reviews and executes Engineering Change Requests and Deviations
- Supports FX EPDM documentation to align with VH CAD files/assembly files revision levels/QAD through support of FX phase in operations.
- Creates components and sub systems in Solidworks and utilizes software as needed to demonstrate design to team members.
- Supports cross functional (Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Procurement, Service, Sales and Marketing) team value engineering initiatives.
- Assures Scotsman Engineering standards are utilized when developing design of systems and components.
- Utilize process capability understanding to identify and guide component and sub system design improvements.
- Utilize vendor expertise to co-develop long lead tooled part designs to assure optimized component and system cost while minimizing tooling lead times.
- Engages with the Design Review Board to maintain accuracy of engineering documentation through execution of ECR’s and deviations.
- Develops bills of material for entry in the MRP system.
- Assists in all builds including rough cut, prototype, pilot and initial production. Audits and corrects bills of material during each build.
- Develops and implements test plans for product improvement, cost saving, manufacturing process improvement, warranty reduction and quality assurance projects.
- Prepares documentation to support manufacture Quality Assurance needs.
- Support all agency audit initiatives (UL, NSF, AHRI, Intertek).
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial, mechanical, or manufacturing engineering
- 6-8 years refrigeration system and design engineering experience
- Sheet metal, plastic injection mold parts, machining
- Must have experience in Food Manufacturing
- Proficiency utilizing SolidWorks
- Must have knowledge of rapid prototype methods.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- 1-3 years managing 1-3 resources in an engineering discipline
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.