The Colony, Texas
28 days ago
The Colony, TX
Job Id: 12599
Are you looking to make a career change to a _stable professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc.). Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide oversight and direction for internal and external subcontracts.
- Review safety, quality, and construction execution plans and logistics as needed with Field Superintendents.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geological data to plan projects.
- Help with execution strategies consistent with management and customer expectations.
- Use tools provided to maintain update processes, planning boards, and other related documents for all assigned work activities
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Construction Management and Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- 5 Years of experience in Project Management
- Highway Construction experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Milton Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.