13 days ago
06 Jan 00:00
New Brunswick, NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Evaluate resources, prioritizing and scheduling team activities, and fostering relationships within various departments
- Offers project status updates and reports
- Develop and manage project timelines and milestones
- Track project progress to ensure that they are completed on schedule and within budget guidelines
- Organizes cross-functional teams to enable execution of all project requirements
- Develops plans to achieve business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant scientific or technical field such as pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, or engineering
- Knowledge of FDA regulations pertaining to pharmaceuticals
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Growth Opportunity
Ask for: Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
- Do you have knowledge of FDA regulations pertaining to pharmaceuticals?
- How many years of experience do you have scheduling activities and organizing teams?
- Do you have experience managing project timelines and milestones?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Why are you looking for a new role?
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- What is your highest level of education?