12 months ago
Job Id: 4671
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to manage all phases of projects including project kick-off, scheduling, material sourcing, overseeing execution & invoice confirmation
- Responsible to collaborate with the construction crew and architect.
- Build a strong relationship with vendors and suppliers
- Responsible to review and Monitor project in-depth
- Responsible to determine needed resources (labor, equipment, material) from start to finish
- Responsible to supervise site foreman & provide solutions to site issues
- Responsible to prepare internal and external reports
- Responsible to oversee project communication between client services & onsite crew
- At-least 3 years’ of successful project management experience in a design – build environment.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management.
- Ability to work well with others
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.