Cherry Hill, New Jersey
18 days ago
Cherry Hill, NJ
Job Id: 10978
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to manage union crews of foreman, laborers, operating engineers, iron workers and carpenters on projects.
- Must be able to manage all the facets of construction projects.
- Must be able to manage the project team by providing timely directions and guidance.
- Responsible for coordinating and attending all the project and design meetings
- Must be able to track the progress of the Projects in terms of goals, budgets and timelines.
- Must monitor and track all expenses and make sure it is within the allocated budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years of experience as Project Manager in heavy industrial civil earth work or site concrete and roadway construction.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company paid holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.