12 days ago
Job Id: 10979
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Successful management of assigned projects including budgets, schedules, resource and workforce allocation, communication and client satisfaction.
- Make proper utilization/management of Company-Owned and rented equipment.
- Oversee all project assigned supervisory and other management office/staff.
- Offer appropriate guidance and input into the development and updating of all project schedules, job cost and other management reports.
- Examine and approve all key job site construction methods and practices.
- Assist with training and employee development activities
- Assume additional duties and responsibilities as delegated by the management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 4-6 years of Project Management experience
- Hands on managing multi-million dollar electrical projects
- Strong experience in large Commercial markets
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.