12 days ago
23 Sep 00:00
Direct Hire Position
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Advices suggestions and changes in budget forecasts.
- Produce appropriate documents and applications to be submitted for approval.
- Develops, implements, and manages processes related to utilities including: RFI’s, submittals and close out documentation.
- Suggest ideas to improve efficiency of the project.
- Maintains all safety compliance is being followed within company guidelines.
- Coordinates materials, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Creating construction schedule and ensures project will be completed in that timeframe.
- Provides clients/owners with notification of changes to the work and submit cost accordingly.
- Making sure project specifications met quality standards and compliance with requirements.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineer, Construction Science, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in a progressive responsibility role on construction projects.
- Experience in coordinating multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience on large highway, paving or utility relocation projects.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel and all Microsoft Applications.
- Proven experience in managing and directing people.
- Must have experience in cost control and scheduling.
- Direct Hire Position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.