Port Washington, Wisconsin
about 1 month ago
Port Washington, WI
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm
Job Id: 10089
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, essential, and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the quotation process and related work to transition new and possible business into manufacturing.
- Project manager will be responsible for coordination with various internal departments like Engineering and manufacturing/production plant managers and supervisors to establish labor rates and collaborate on the quoting process.
- Effective communicator as person needs to act as a SPOC between outside customers, sales department, and projects department.
- Coordinate with other plant managers and departments and present customer’s material needs, requests, schedules, visits, trials, production runs, etc.
- Also inform on the equipment availability.
- Coordinate with purchasing and other relevant departments to work on procurement of required materials.
- Forecast and determine and process high priority customer demands and validate through projects.
- Work thoroughly on the quotation activities.
- Maintain database and reports on customers, pricing, quotation etc.
- Adhere to local, federal and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, engineering or equivalent required.
- Effective computer skills including Microsoft Office, specifically excellent experience in MS Excel and Powerpoint along with experience in Google suite.
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good prior knowledge in contract manufacturing or manufacturing environment.
- Effective experience in customer relationship and vendor management.
- Excellent knowledge in various mathematical concepts such as probability, fractions, ratios, statistical interference.
- Excellent communicator.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.