10 days ago
Project Manager Assistant
Job Id: 11127
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Liaising with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of projects
- Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables
- Analyzing data as required
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, drafting invoices and drawing estimates
- Tracking and reporting project progress
- Performing other duties assigned by the Project Manager in an orderly and efficient manner
- Basic knowledge of construction and use of hand and power tools.
- 3+ years' experience in project management or administrative assistance from the Project Manager or Director of Construction.
- Proficiency in any management software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.