about 1 month ago
Project Manager/Manufacturing Engineer
Direct Hire Position
Job Id: 8145
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Keeping clients and internal customers informed on project statuses and estimated time of finish.
- Leading both formally and informally across all functional areas of the internal organization.
- In charge of all elements of project from start up to finish.
- Be extremely involved with all activities.
- Facilitating resolution of manufacturing issues related to fixturing/tooling/programming where necessary, while understanding and respecting organizational lines of responsibility and communication.
- Coordinate scheduling, planning/purchasing, supplier management and quality assurance roles.
- Improve ways to meet or exceed project goals.
- Solve problems through the project implementation through technical drawings and specifics.
- Communicate in the office, on the shop floor or while with a customer.
- Manage and tracks costs as planned.
- Report expected costs to executive management.
- Come up with different ideas to manufacturing.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical field such as engineering but not required.
- At least 10 years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Must have experience with CNC machinery.
- Must have experience a management role within a Manufacturing Organization.
- Must be able to communicate orally and written.
- Direct Hire Position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.