about 1 month ago
Projects Engineering Specialist
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 9202
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the manufacturing Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Projects Engineering Specialist for our client in the manufacturing Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will provide planning, focus and technical support.
- Must be able to implement new projects.
- Must be able to complete assembly, bending and welding trials.
- Must be able to inspect and complete process plans.
- Must be able to complete tooling drawings.
- Must be able to participate in research and develop investment plans.
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have mechanical and electrical skills.
- Must have manufacturing material knowledge.
- Must have a background in automotive assembly methods.
- Must have TPS and manufacturing equipment experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.