20 days ago
New Orleans, LA
Job Id: 12767
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Collecting rent and other property fees from tenants and individual owners.
- Paying property expenses, including taxes, mortgages, payroll, insurance premiums and maintenance costs.
- Reporting the property’s financial status, occupancy and expiring leases to property owners.
- Meeting potential tenants, showing them the property, and assessing their applications in accordance with anti-discrimination laws.
- Advertising vacant properties and hiring a leasing agent to find tenants as needed.
- Inspecting properties and arranging for repairs and new materials as required.
- Arranging contracts for maintenance, trash removal, landscaping, security and other ongoing. services and managing disputes with these service providers where appropriate.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Experience as a property manager or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of property regulations.
- Good customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software.
- AMSI and LRO is very helpful.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.