3 months ago
16 Sep 00:00
Public Relations Account Director
Coral Gables, FL
Job Id: 3909
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, Unlimited Vacation, Long-Term Incentive Plan, Cell Phone data plan reimbursement, Annual 3-day company cruise. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Handle several different client accounts simultaneously.
- Generate a buzz around their clients and promote the positive image of the company or individual they are representing across different media outlets, including print, online and broadcast media channels.
- If client is launching a new product or service, or just wants to enhance their public profile, get them plenty of exposure across the internet, TV, radio, newspapers and magazines.
- Each account executive handles a client portfolio, directing their PR efforts and strategies towards their client’s specific target audience.
- Possibilities: Specializing in business-to-business (B2B), business-to-customer (B2C), financial, healthcare or sports PR.
- Discussing PR strategies with your client.
- Gain approval
- Design and implement PR campaigns in accordance with your client’s requirements.
- Cultivate relationships with influential contacts in the press and broadcast media.
- Collaborate effectively with external business partners, such as advertising agencies.
- Once PR campaigns have been implemented, monitor media coverage
- Improve and revise current PR initiatives and manage various other elements of successful PR campaigns, such as press releases and product launches.
- In addition to all this, you’ll be responsible for managing the public perception of your clients, speaking on their behalf from time to time, and clarifying their positions on certain critical issues. Occasionally, you’ll also be called on to take control of predicaments and problems that derive from any negative publicity.
- Be responsible for generating new business accounts, managing junior PR execs and organizing events.
- 3 years PR/Marketing experience, preferably in agency setting
- Knowledge of product launches, brand storytelling, media and influencer relations strategies
- Digital/new media marketing strategies
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Persuasive writing and verbal communication
Excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, Unlimited Vacation, Long-Term Incentive Plan, Cell Phone data plan reimbursement, Annual 3-day company cruise
Ask for: Sandra Huff
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.