about 2 months ago
12 Jan 00:00
Public Relations Account Executive
Job Id: 5233
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be skilled at media facing communications including trade shows, media events, and pitches
- Lead accounts focused on media and influencer relations
- Content strategy, creation and distribution, social management and strategy, as well as data-driven reporting & analysis.
- Interact with client contacts through email, calls and in-person meetings as needed
- 2+ years of relevant PR or marketing experience. Preferably in agency setting
- High School Diploma required
- Knowledge of product launches and media and influencer relations strategies
- Understand digital/new media marketing strategies
- 100% company-paid medical and vision coverage for employees
- Work From home occasionally
- New parent benefits
- Annual 3-day company cruise
- Reimbursement for fitness-related races/events
- Free business books
- Profit-sharing program for all benefits-eligible team members
- Long-Term Incentive Plan
- Cell phone data plan reimbursement
- 401K with 50% company match, up to 4% of salary
Ask for Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
How many years of experience do you have in PR or marketing?
Do you have experience in an agency setting?
Do you have knowledge of product launches, brand storytelling, and media/influencer relations?
Are you skilled in persuasive writing?
Why are you looking for a new role?
What is your highest level of education?