3 months ago
21 Jan 00:00
Public Relations Account Supervisor
Coral Gables, FL
Job Id: 5302
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee media accounts
- Oversee retention of clients and ensure that all established goals are met
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients via meetings and conversations
- Ensure that any issues that arise are reported to the VP and help assist with troubleshooting resolutions
- Ensure that all new challenges are recognized and handled with strategy and tactics
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3+ Years of relevant Public Relations or Marketing experience (agency setting preferred)
- Knowledgeable of product launches and digital/media strategies
- Exceptional persuasive writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with 50% company match and up to 4% salary
- Annual 3-day company cruise
- Generous Vacation Package
- Cell phone data plan reimbursement
- Direct Hire
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
How many years of relevant Public Relations experience do you have?
Are you knowledgeable of digital media strategies?
Do you have exceptional persuasive writing skills and communication skills?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?
What salary are you seeking?