12 days ago
Public Relations Senior Account Executive
Job Id: 9949
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Focused on driving high quality results for their clients.
- Confident communicators comfortable under the most stressful client facing situations including in-person meetings, performance related calls / meetings, etc.
- Consistently producing high level client ready work.
- Require zero oversight on email pitches, daily client written communications and update / action item calls, and press materials rarely require multiple drafts.
- Provide insights and analysis consistently is key to growth at this role.
- Daily PR related client questions including planning, timing, media targets, crowdfunding, agency services and capabilities.
- Articulate personal goals as it relates to career and daily role.
- Work with senior management to formulate goals and objectives that drive their personal growth within the agency.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant PR or marketing experience
- Understanding of product launches, brand storytelling, and media and influencer relations strategies
- Understanding of digital/new media marketing strategies
- Expert in persuasive writing and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.