10 months ago
10 Dec 00:00
East Windsor, NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Verify current inventory levels and keep records to prevent inventory gaps.
- Confirm with appropriate personnel when it’s time to order new products.
- Before placing an order, carefully checks purchase orders for accuracy, completeness and clarity.
- Create reports and answer questions about shipments, inventory and finances.
- Assist in communication with suppliers.
- Research and follow up on missing items, payment problems and other issues.
- Work with accounting, inventory and management team to meet goals.
- Update vendor information in software as needed.
- Verify that product information, shipping information, cost and delivery dates are all correct before obtaining authorization to place an order.
- An associate degree in business administration and/or previous work experience in a related position is required.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Analytical/Solves Problems
- Basic math skills
- Works in Excel, adding and manipulating data
- Good communications
- Organizational skills a must
- Follow up and follow through to completion on deadlines
- Collaborative and Team player