about 1 month ago
18 May 00:00
Job Id: 6309
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Plan, schedule and forecast procurement activities.
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials and subcontractor services for construction projects.
- Review plans, specifications and contracts to ensure the correct equipment, material and subcontractor services are ordered and/or purchased.
- Invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations.
- Determine or negotiate contract terms and conditions, award supplier contracts or recommend contract awards.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years of Purchasing experience.
- Experience in the construction industry is beneficial.
- Must be able to review contracts and specifications to determine company commitments and obligations.
- Must have strong coordination and time management skills.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.