Winter Garden, Florida
23 days ago
Winter Garden, FL
Job Id: 8779
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Recommends and prepares purchase orders by verifying stock status, specifications, and price including recommendations to minimize costs for proper run rates at suppliers.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding approved purchase orders to suppliers, monitoring status of purchase orders, expediting purchase orders, and rescheduling purchase orders as needed.
- Verifies suppliers have received purchase orders and have provided signed confirmation within assigned guidelines.
- Maintains required documentation (physical and/or electronic as determined by management) of purchase orders and supplier confirmations.
- Refine and implement new sourcing strategies within all categories.
- Drives continuous improvement in all aspects of purchasing process.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Monitors and resolves issues with suppliers on any issues involving purchase orders, stock status, and/or receiving locations, as necessary.
- Assures uninterrupted and efficient flow of requested materials and services, and properly alerts Purchasing management of any issues negatively affecting company that are not able to be resolved at Purchasing Agent level.
- Keep abreast of changes affecting both the supply of, and demand for needed products and materials.
- High school graduate and post-secondary degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience.
- Must have a good working knowledge of a purchasing operations.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.