2 months ago
31 Dec 00:00
Warehouse Office Assistance
Are you looking to make a career change? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO,
Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Create and review orders for accuracy and compliance to established standards
- Place orders with vendors/suppliers
- Continuous contact with vendors (telephone and/or e mail) regarding status of orders to avoid delays
- Maintain daily tracking and update orders as required to keep purchase order information current
- Schedule deliveries and/or pickup of orders with vendors
- Notify planning/operation of delays that will create scheduling/production issues
- Assist in creating weekly order status reporting – exception reports
- Work with A/P to resolve supplier invoice discrepancies
- Work with Finance Dept. to process checks for vendor pre-payments
- Order samples/materials as needed to support production and R&I
- Coordinate shipment of any materials being sent to outside processing facilities and oversee return of outsourced goods in a timely manner
- Must be proficient in Excel, Microsoft
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
- Basic knowledge of supply chain management in a manufacturing environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- 2+ years purchasing experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Fred Brown
Ajulia Email Address: Frederick@AjuliaExecutiveSearch.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
- Excel knowledge is required!
- Strong problem solving & conflict resolution skills.
- Strong systems/computer skills in various applications.
- Desire efficiency improvements.
- Willingness to work in both office and warehouse environment.
- Do you have good Customer Service skills