about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10518
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Directs, administers, and controls the day to day operations and activities of facilities and programs in an assigned area.
- Provides leadership, support, and guidance to facility management.
- Responsible for purchasing raw material (based on MRP Suggestions and physical counts), supplies, parts and equipment, MRO items (from requisitions covering items and quantity, with approved dollar authority).
- Conducts monthly and annual inventory of goods and adjusts inventory in Epicor ERP System.
- Responsible for maintenance of purchase records, processing receipts, follow up and expediting orders.
- Ensures compliance with established company and regulatory guidelines and procedures to provide high quality service and outstanding customer care.
- Attends daily production meeting to communicate on work status to management and other departments, receives production reports and helps develop solutions to production issues.
- Regulates workflow by distributing daily job tasks to employees, ensuring the equipment is functioning properly and the department has adequate materials and supplies.
- High school required and AS or BS Degree preferred.
- Must have prior MRP, inventory control/planning, purchasing, receiving, and served in a leadership role.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.