about 1 month ago
Job Id: 7670
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to be hands-on with inventory optimization and management.
- Responsible for demand planning, vendor management, pricing, purchase orders and contract / price negotiation.
- Responsible to do an inventory check with the people in warehouse.
- Responsible to develop purchasing plans by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Responsible for close coordination with the receiving department to confirm accurate PO deliveries.
- Responsible for Vendor Management: work to source, negotiate and acquire new vendors to support cost optimization.
- High School Diploma.
- At-least 2 years of experience in purchasing withing a small to medium sized e-commerce business.
- Excellent analytical skills. Proficient in Excel.
- Experience with Inventory Management Program.
- Excellent vendor management skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Employee Discount
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.