Saint Lucie, Florida
about 1 month ago
Saint Lucie, FL
Job Id: 8183
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work with retail team to integrate customer feedback into future product procurement decisions; make recommendations for new styles based on previous and current selling performance and upcoming trends.
- Monitor what the company purchases, delivers and spends to determine if goods are defective or not meeting performance demands.
- Analyze information and make quick decisions is helpful for choosing suppliers, managing costs, and choosing quality merchandise.
- Directing purchasing agents and buyers throughout the process of evaluating suppliers, conducting interviews with vendors, negotiating supplier agreements, and managing supplier and vendor contracts.
- BA Degree.
- 10+ years of Purchasing/Procurement and or Supply Chain experience.
- Strong financial background with advanced in-depth knowledge of excel.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.